People who've made multiple purchases from my store

• 13 February 2024
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +6

Hi Guys,

Please can someone help guide me and check if I’m on the right track? 

I want to let people who’ve made 3 purchases from me that they’re viewed as a VIP to our brand and that qualifies them for certain benefits like free shipping. 

I created a tag on Shopify that tags people who’ve made atleast 3 purchases from my store as VIP. 

I also set up the attached flow. 

I’m a bit confused with the update profile property I’ve got in this email after the flow filter. Should that be there and should I build a segment from it? 

Secondly - I created this segment on Klaviyo to identify the VIP’s - is this correct? 

I’m a bit confused on the updating of profile properties and the segment building so that the right people get this email. 

Hoping someone can help me. 

Regards,

Rox

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @smileyrox 

Welcome back! Happy to help figure this out.

If you have already created a VIP tag in Shopify, you should be able to create a segment based off this tag and therefor don’t actually need an Update Profile Property action step in the flow. Dependent upon if you want these customers to enter the flow once or multiple times, you may want to trigger the flow based on the segment (if you only want them to enter once). If you want them to enter multiple times I would suggest keeping your flow trigger the same but change your conditional split to be Properties about someone and select your VIP property.

Hope this helps!