Solved

Photos are not appeaing in cart abandonment emails and the whole block is missing in mobile view

• 19 September 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

Hi I’m setting up an abandoned cart flow, and now I have this issue where the abandoned cart product images are not showing, but the link is working (like you can click the place where the image should be and it’ll go to the right product).

I’ve tried the suggestions by another similar post, but it didn’t work. My configurations are these.

And the configuration I used for the image is this one found from the other post:

{% if item.product.variant.images.0.src %}{{item.product.variant.images.0.src}}{%else%}{{item.product.images.0.src|missing_product_image}}{%endif%}

Another problem is that when I switch to mobile view, nothing is there.

I really need help with this. Does anyone know how to deal with this?

Also, thanks for reading the post. 

icon

Best answer by iamoscar 19 September 2023, 16:53

View original

2 replies

Badge +1

@VanessaTeng try this:

-In row collection change to: event.extra.line_items
-In the image dynamic url, add: {{ item.product.images.0.src|default:'' }}

regarding the mobile visualitation, I recommend checking this part of the table menu:

Hope this helps!

-Oscar

Badge +1

Hi @iamoscar Thank you so much for your reply, but after implementing the changes, nothing was showing in the desktop version. Even the Product name disappeared. And now in the preview it’s not showing anything in any part. 

Also, how do I check the columns? I noticed that when click on mobile for both columns, the entire thing disappears. Thanks again.