Solved

Post-Purchase Flow

• 15 December 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge +3

Hi! Good day.

I am a bit confuse with this. I am thinking of making two flows for Post-purchase (details attached on this post).

For example, if the customer received the Email #2: Follow on social media/Join FB group. Then along with that, the Fulfilled Order trigger was fired because the order was already shipped. 

My questions is does the customer will not receive the Email #3 Helpful product content & Email #4 Birthday Request anymore in my Post-purchase flow 1? Or the customer can still receive that even if he is now in Post-purchase flow 2 because of Fulfilled Order trigger?

My client ships the orders within 2 business days.

Please help me with this confusion.

Thank you so much!

icon

Best answer by David To 15 December 2022, 17:11

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @trajanoallen,

Welcome to the Klaviyo Community!

Based on your scenario, unless you have some sort of flow filter setup in your second post purchase flow, customers could potentially be going through both flows at once. In essence, so long as a customer meets the trigger condition, they’ll qualify and be going through the flow. In fact, it’s not surprising to see customers going through several flows at once! 

If you haven’t already, I think taking a look at some of the resources below and taking our Automating the Customer Journey with Flows Academy course could be helpful:

I hope this helps!

David

Badge +3

Hi @David To,

Thanks for your response! Helps a lot!