Solved

Preventing Over-Purchase Errors

• 20 February 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

Hello,

I'm looking to create a targeted email flow in Klaviyo and need some guidance. My goal is to send a personalized email to customers who have purchased more than one of the same product from our "Plakater" collection because it’s often a mistake. But how do I setup the filters?

The rule should be if there’s more than 1 of the same SKU from “Plakater” collection the flow should activate. 

I appreciate any advice, examples, or resources you can share to help me set up this email flow effectively.

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by gmartu 20 February 2024, 12:11

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +9

@Peléton ,
It's great to see you in the community!

I think the best approach might be to start by creating a segment based on the specific requirements, for example, like this (if you're using Shopify):

Then, create a flow from scratch and set the segment as the activation trigger, like so:

Afterwards, maybe add a delay that you think is appropriate, short enough not to overwhelm the user but not too long either, so they don't feel ignored. Also, because from what I understand, there might be an error but it's not certain (correct me if I'm wrong). Here's a screenshot of how the flow might look:

I believe the message should be as non-commercial as possible. An idea for the layout could be something like this (ignore the focus on the expired trial), but with a simple product image, clear text, and a prominent CTA for the desired action (contact us, write to us, etc.).

I hope this helps in some way.
Wishing you good sales!