Solved

Price Drop Flow Testing

• 13 October 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge +2

Have created a price drop flow and can see items in the price drop report.

We want to test this is working correctly but after setting the flow to manual, we are unable to get the flow to trigger and push into the ‘needs review’ how can we get this to trigger for manual testing?

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 16 October 2023, 12:02

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Keeks 

Welcome to the community!

Can you share your flow trigger and filter setup? This will help us figure out if there is something preventing the flow from triggering.

Badge +1

Hi there, 
I have exactly the same problem. I can see the items in the price drop report but no events are triggered. Below the trigger and the filters. Any ideas? Thanks

Userlevel 2
Badge +2

Hey @Keeks , it would definitely help if you can share with us the way you’ve set up the flow. In the meantime, how exactly are you testing if the flow’s working? Do you have a test account that’s part of your list? Are you matching the conditions you’ve originially set (e.g started checkout with the same product that dropped in price)? Did you actually change the price of the product? Looking forward to reading your response.

Badge +1

The flow is sent to customers who had a product in a checkout. The original price of the product was at least 30€ with price drop at least 10%. Additionally customers had to have marketing consent. I set the flow to manual, the products were discounted, I additionally also had a product in checkout. The price drop report contains the products but the event isn’t populated with customers to review.