Solved

Product Blocks within a split or table?

• 20 March 2023
  • 8 replies

Badge +1

Is there a way to include a product block as part of a split or table?

icon

Best answer by retention 21 March 2023, 01:26

View original

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +57

Hi @tmeehan_scg, welcome to the community.

As far as I know, you can’t add Product Blocks in a Split or Table, but if you are trying to add two Product Blocks side by side, you can add them to a 2 (or more) column layout. 

See here:

Here’s more information about the column layout feature in the New Editor:

Hope that helps!

Badge +1

I’m trying to create a side by side of text/image + a Product image like this:

Badge +1

@retention

Userlevel 7
Badge +57

Is the product dynamic? Can you just upload an image instead of using a product block?

Badge +1

Yes ideally it’s a recently viewed product pulled in by a product block! I’m trying to create a ‘Recently Viewed Product’ Module. @retention 

Userlevel 7
Badge +57

@tmeehan_scg - Got it.  You can still use the Recently Viewed by following this documentation:

Then, if you switch your Product to a Single Item, with a Stacked Orientation, and some padding, does this get close enough to the example you showed above?

See here:

Here’s what it looks like:

In this example, both the T-Shirt, the product Title, Price, and Button are generated dynamically by the “Recently Viewed” product feed.  

Badge +1

Is there a way that instead of the title and button, I can put custom text on the right side?

Userlevel 7
Badge +57

Unfortunately no, as far as I know, the Product Block doesn’t let you use custom text when the content is from a Dynamic product feed.