Skip to main content
Solved

Product Browse Abandonment Flow - Unengaged

• 19 June 2024
  • 4 replies

Hello, I have been working in Klaviyo for about 6 months now and have noticed our product browse abandonment flow has been sending out a lot of emails but has very little engagement. Is there a step or a filter I could add that might help?  I don’t want this flow to bring our sender reputation down with all the unengaged sends.

Thanks,

Samantha

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +42

@Samboheath 

Can you share what you have as filters now so we can try to suggest changes if needed?

Badge

@Bobi N. Here are the profile filters I have. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +42

@Samboheath 

These are standard filters so people shouldn’t go into the flow more than maximum once per month, but still if you think this is not good enough you can always increase the number of days. So maybe make it Has not been in this flow in the last 50 days. But also not sure if this will fix your issue because according to your message it is not the problem with sending it to often but with people not properly responding to the emails.

So this would probably require you do some research and try figuring out who are the people in this flow that usually engage and who are the ones that don’t engage. Once you figure that out then you can use additional filters to filter out the people who are not engaging much in this flow.

Just for example you can use filters as Opened email at least once in the last 90 days, or maybe send this flow only to people who placed at least one order in the past, or maybe just filter out people who opened zero emails over all time. This can be addressed in many ways depending on what you find out as the main issue is..

Badge

@Bobi N. Thank you for the suggestions. I will definitely try some of the examples you gave and see if that helps out.

Sometimes you just need to talk it out to figure out the next step. 😁

Thanks,

Sam