Solved

Product feed not showing in Preview for Email Flow

• 4 August 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

Hi,

I am trying to set up a new flow but am running into issues. Previously, my product feed would show up in the preview template but recently it seemed to have stop syncing and nothing shows up in the ‘Product’ section of the email, even after I have created the product block and inserted the right product feed.

Does anyone know how I can fix this? I am not sure if it is a syncing issue with Magento or if there is something simple I can do to fix this.

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by David To 7 August 2023, 20:32

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hello @cailingsoh,

Welcome back to the Klaviyo Community!

Do you have stock of your product? One of the most common reasons why products wouldn’t display in a product block set to dynamic is if you didn’t have inventory for your products. When this happens, or if a product is sold out, Klaviyo will recognize this and consider the product “not published”. In turn, this will hide the product from displaying. 

I would also suggest making sure all your products have a viable image URL associated with them in your Magento backend. If so, sometimes re-syncing the integration will help refresh the catalog as well. 

Do you have multiple product feeds setup? If so, you may want to also double check the logic behind them. I’ve seen a number of times where the product feed logic isn’t set up correctly. I.E. your product feed is pulling from a catalog/category that don’t contain any products. 

If you haven’t already, I would also recommend taking a look through our How to use product feeds and recommendations Help Center article to further understand how product blocks, product feeds, and catalog work with one other. You can also try looking at some past Community post on this subject as well. I’ve included some below that others have found helpful:

I hope this helps!

David

Badge +2

Great, thank you! I will try your solutions and get back to you if it still doesn’t work.