Skip to main content
Solved

Profile filter doesnt work

• 20 July 2024
  • 2 replies

Hey, 

I created a post purchase flow, but the flow filter does not work. I want to filter certain countries and languages. I thought it should work as shown in the screenshot. But still people from Germany, etc. are in this flow. Did I make a mistake or forgot something?

2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +25

Hey @Leon13055 

Whenever in the definitions of segments, flow filters, splits etc, if you want to exclude someone, you always need to use “AND” (Instead of OR) 

So in your case, its Doesn’t which means you want to exclude them, and you want to exclude further more, you need to use AND between them 

same thing goes for definitions where you want to use

• zero times
  • does not contain
  • does not equal etc

So Please change all the OR conditions to AND conditions and let me know if this works.

I hope this helps,

Thanks

Arpit

Badge +2

Thanks for the help, it worked. 

Hey @Leon13055 

Whenever in the definitions of segments, flow filters, splits etc, if you want to exclude someone, you always need to use “AND” (Instead of OR) 

So in your case, its Doesn’t which means you want to exclude them, and you want to exclude further more, you need to use AND between them 

same thing goes for definitions where you want to use

• zero times
  • does not contain
  • does not equal etc

So Please change all the OR conditions to AND conditions and let me know if this works.

I hope this helps,

Thanks

Arpit