Skip to main content
Solved

Pulling through abandoned items from a cart into a internal alert

• 20 May 2024
  • 2 replies

Hi! I am hoping the brilliant collective can help. I am creating an abandoned cart flow, and after the last email to the prospect I want to send an internal email to the sales team to let them know that the prospect has gone through the process and has not bought. The internal alert I want the details of the prospect along with the what they have left in their cart. For the first bit I have…

Name - {{ first_name }}{{ last_name }}

Email - {{ email }}

Organisation - {{ person.organization }}

Items in cart - {{ ?????? }}

But I do not know what to use to pull in the information from the cart that they have abandoned? 

Can anyone help?

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Jo_EF_ZAP 

Welcome to the community!

This is totally possible, but first what trigger are you using for the flow? Depending on the trigger, you should be able to preview the most recent profiles with this event associated with it. From there you can gran the specific dynamic variables you need. This will be the same as if the notification was going to your customer. Here are some helpful resources:

Hope this helps!

Badge

Hey @stephen.trumble 

I am using the ‘started check out’ trigger with a profile ‘Placed Order zero timessince starting this flow’.

I have looked at the above links your suggested, but I can see anywhere to bring in the list of items that they have in their cart.

When I go to the list of people that have started the flow, I can not see what they have in their carts on clicking on the individual profiles. 

Jo