"Reimagined" Flows Page AKA New Flows Expereince

• 20 December 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +3

Hello all.
I came here looking for a discussion about the new flows ‘experience’ which is going to be mandatory to use late Jan. I am sorry if this is in the incorrect forum.

Am I the only person who just hates it - enough to want me to move from Klaviyo (which would be ugly)?  I am honestly struggling to find any redeeming benefit and I am just amazed I cant find any other conversation about it.  So you understand, here are just some of my issues…

In general terms I love all Klaviyo does and  I am sure there were some important technical backend functions that have been implemented but why the interface?  

1. I am using a Mac laptop and can not tab up and down with the keys or scroll with the scrollbar (because this whopping info window is now dominating the RHS of the page). Its also not available when the RH info boxes are not there.

2. The current flow shows colour and variation for each of the functions.  I see immediately what is what, based on colour. It is next to impossible to distinguish between them on the screen in the new version.

3. The info boxes are clear and easy to read at a glance. On the new one they are small and hard to distinguish even increased significantly in size

4. I click on Performance in the new RH window and get taken off the page! I am no longer able to open in a new window.

5. And, speaking of the new RH window.  Why is all the “Action Steps” on the left side even showing when I am not even editing? It takes up valuable screen space.

6. Which leads me to the fact that once a condition is added I need to start crawling along the page to access them because they quickly disappear off the screen.

There is more but that will do. You get the issues I am seeing,  I am sure.  Am I really the only one?

Thanks! FYI, I have also sent this feedback to support but I would love to know if there are any insights...

2 replies

Badge +1

I’m afraid I must agree. I’m not a fan of the new interface, it feels more cramped and the font makes the numbers hard to read. Not a good move from Klaviyo imo

Badge +3

Thank you Jason.  I have been so surprised no-one else has mentioned it.  It’s been a month now. It is just terrible and disappointing and now that it has been forced on us with no real explanation I feel at the effect of some people with no user experience.  But sigh - as no-one else is saying anything, it must just be us