Solved

Remove dynamic coupons from a flow. Trying to Back-populate

• 27 June 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge

Hi there, 

I have a flow that I am trying to back-populate with a list. 

I have gone through each email and removed any dynamic coupon in the links and copy, but I still keep getting the error:

“This flow contains dynamic coupons. Remove coupons or change to static coupons and try again.”

Is there anywhere else I should remove the coupons from in order to back-populate it? 

icon

Best answer by krister 27 June 2023, 15:18

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @krister!

If you’re absolutely certain that there are no dynamic coupons anywhere in the flow, I would start by logging out of Klaviyo, clearing your browser cache/history, and then close and re-open/login to Klaviyo.

It’s possible that a caching issue is preventing Klaviyo from registering the change in your flow.

If that doesn’t solve the issue, it may be more helpful to reach out to Support for this matter, since it may require investigating your actual account. 

If you’re interested, here is another Community thread discussing a workaround for a similar use case: 

I hope this helps, and thanks for using the Community!

- Brian

Badge

Thanks Brian! 

I’ll give that a try and otherwise reach out to support. 

I’ll report back here in case anyone else encounters this issue! 

Best,

Badge

Boom I found out. 

I had A/B tests running on subject lines, where the original version had dynamic coupons added in the email content, and I had only removed it from the A/B test versions. 

I simply ended the A/B tests on those two emails, and recreated the tests again, and I was able to back-populate the flow! :-) 

Best