Solved

Removing a BCC Email on a Flow

• 5 April 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

We created a flow for our internal team to get an email when someones submits our web form. We used a test email as the BCC while we were finishing the form, but changed it to the real internal email when we launched the form. Now that it’s launched, both the test and internal email get the form submission email. Our test email address is no where on the flow, though. Any ideas on why the flow is sending to both? Thanks! 

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 11 April 2023, 21:59

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @saraemerson 

Welcome to the Klaviyo community, congrats on your first post! Happy to help!

Can you share more info on how you have your flow set up? What event or metric are you using to trigger the flow? Are there any additional filters? How many emails are in the flow? 

Having a little more insight on how you have the flow set up will help figure out why your test email address is still receiving the flow. I’ll be on the lookout for your response!

Badge +1

Hi, thanks so much! The flow trigger is a custom metric that our web people made. When someone clicks the rush button on our quote submission form, that triggers this “rush email” flow. 

There’s no additional filters and only 1 email in the flow.

I see the test email when I go to recipient activity, but can’t find a place to delete that email from the actual flow.  

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @saraemerson 

Thank you for your patience. With the being a custom metric that is triggering the flow, you will need to remove the custom metric from the profile.