Solved

Replenish Flow with different timings for multiple items

• 15 December 2022
  • 1 reply

Badge +1

Hello,

I am trying to set a replenishment flow where a reminder will trigger after 20 days reminding the users to re-order the product they previously purchased, as the product will need to be replenished after this period of time.

I have the trigger set as ‘Placed Order’ with a filter that has the specific item that I want the replenish flow to start.

However, I also want the flow to trigger after 40 days if they have had the same 2 items in their order, 60 days for 3 items, etc.

I have set the flow up in a way where the Conditional Split with a filter specifies the item name, and the item amount is equal to 1, 2, 3 and so on with the days changing per item number with the condition being for all that they placed the order within the past 1 day.

The final condition is if the user has ordered more than 3 products, which will trigger after 80 days.

Does this logic make sense for triggering the emails based on the number of the same product when placing an order? Are there any issues with me duplicating the trigger by having ‘Placed Order’ as the main trigger and ‘Placed order’ as the conditional split, but specifying the conditions further?

Thank you!

icon

Best answer by alex.hong 16 December 2022, 01:02

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +58

Hi there @HaydenD ,

Welcome to the Community.

One thing to keep in mind is that we want to use a trigger of Placed Order instead of Ordered Product, since we record an Ordered Product event for each item in the main Placed Order event. You could also then use trigger splits instead of conditional splits based on the "Item Count" property of the event. However, for this use case I believe if I am understanding correctly this should be fine so long as your account is properly collecting all the product order information.

Best,

Alex