Skip to main content

Replenishment campaign: template does not load dynamic content

• 13 December 2023
  • 4 replies

Hi

I need help fixing an issue I tried to solve with some " Klaviyo prodigy" from Fiverr, but nobody can fix it, it seems?
I sell coffee, and I want that, for instance, after 8 days, you'll get a reminder if you have bought a 500g pouch. The trigger works, but the dynamic content is displayed wrong; not at all! The email does not show the image of the product the user ordered. The CTA isn't pictured but turns into a link (I can live with that) to link the user to the pre-loaded cart.

Can somebody have a look at that?

None of the chatbot and academy pages helped me solve it. I tried everything, and it is not working!!! I already missed the Christmas sales, as the replenishment flow is the backbone of my shop, and I need that flow up and running ASAP!!!

Hi @flow23, welcome to the community.

To better help you, can you share a screenshot or copy/paste the values you are using for the the dynamic product fieldst? What platform are you on? What are you using as your event trigger? 

ok, here are the screenshots

Flow

For test purposes I have set 1h waiting time after the order. Regular its 8 days, reminder 2 days later (10th day)
When testing I pay the product in full, so the order process goes through
like a real customer

Here how the trigger works

@retention Here is the template

What is not displayed (no matter if mobile or desktop client)

• image of the product user shall replenish
  • Pre-order CTA (transforms into a link)
  • no description what the order is about (amount, name, price)

What worked is that the cart hast the right product pre-loaded.

What am I doing wrong?

Entirely thankful for your responses

Alexander