Solved

Replenishment flows

• 10 January 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Hi, I'm working with replenishment flows. After the first purchase, the flow is activated because the trigger "After someone Placed Order. Only include someone if has Placed Order zero times since starting this flow". When happens the second purchases, the user is excluded from this flow.
But I want that the user begin this flows again and again, after the purchases.
Is there a better logic to build this?
My concern is that after the user is excluded from the flow, he will not enter in this flow again. Thanks for your help. 

icon

Best answer by Jessica eCommerce Badassery 10 January 2023, 19:25

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +18

@ebalves Because the flow is triggered by someone making a purchase, it will restart every time they place an order. 

Having the filter, hasn’t placed an order since starting this flow just means that if they place an order once they trigger it, they won’t continue to get emails, or won’t receive any emails if that purchase happens before the first email sends. 

For example: 

The replenishment flow is set to send 15 days after someone places an order. 

I place an order on the 1st of the month, so the first email is scheduled to send on the 15th

If I place another order on the 13th of the month, I will start my waiting period over and will not receive the first email in the flow. 

Also, let’s say there are two emails in the flow. 15 days after purchase and 5 days after that. 

If I place an order on the 1st, but don’t place an order within 15 days, I will get email #1. If I place an order on day 17, I will not get the second email in the flow. 

Badge +1

Thanks @Jessica eCommerce Badassery . The logic after the second purchase is that?
1) The system will excluded the user from “replenishment flow”.
2) The system will add the user again to the “replenishment flow”.
Is that correct?
Thanks.

Userlevel 5
Badge +18

@ebalves  Yes. Essentially. 

When you have a filter on a flow trigger like that, it will recheck that filter before each email send in the flow. So, if at any point the user no longer matches them, it will skip them in the next email.