Solved

"Reply to this email to buy" flow possibility?

• 7 May 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge

Hi all! Is there a way to set up a Klaviyo flow such that when the customer replies to your Klaviyo email, they will automatically get something? For example, if I send an email saying Reply to this email with “DISCOUNT” to get a special discount code, and then my customer replies with “DISCOUNT”, I want them to automatically receive another email with the special discount code. 

I know Klaviyo doesn’t track replies to emails, but is there any way around this? Is there maybe a way to include a pixel or something in Klaviyo emails to track whether there was a reply or not? Something I could do with Klaviyo API? Any creative responses would be greatly appreciated!! :) 

icon

Best answer by bluesnapper 7 May 2024, 14:41

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +37

Welcome to the community @cycs332 

It may be possible to achieve this using something like make.com or Zapier. However, I’d take the easier approach of having a button in your Klaviyo email that says, “Get my discount" (or similar) that links to a thank-you page on your website.

If you create a segment based on that link click, you can use that segment to trigger a flow with your initial discount email plus reminder emails if they haven’t redeemed it.

If you’re on Shopify, you can also add the discount to that link that applies the discount automatically.

Let me know if that helps.

Regards

Andy