Solved

Review reward - Klaviyo Reviews

• 28 March 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

I would like to send a coupon code to purchasers that leave reviews (as prompted in another flow)...and I found the “Review reward - Klaviyo Reviews” flow but, I’m not able to use it because of an error “We have not yet received a "Submitted review" event. Make sure Klaviyo Reviews has been installed and integrated with Klaviyo.”

I’ve tried searching for the function in Klaviyo, Googling it, searching for a Shopify plugin...nothing has turned up. Any pointers?

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 29 March 2023, 00:07

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @Benjamin at GROWTH Croissance!

We’ll definitely forward that feedback to our Reviews team, and I’ll let you know if anything changes in the future!

Best,

Brian

Userlevel 2
Badge +4

Hi there!

Related to that, could be awesome if you integrate with Loyalty programs as SMILE. With Loyalty Lion you can use a Klaviyo Flow webhook action to trigger a reward, but not in smile. Klaviyo is awesomely integrate with Smile, should be not so hard to send them the event!

Thank you for your attention

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @merchofthebeast 

Thank you so much for reaching out about Klaviyo Reviews. 

While I am incredibly excited to share that we are currently in the Alpha testing stages of Klaviyo Reviews, it is only available to eligible testers in limited availability although it appeared in your flows library. I am so sorry for any confusion this has caused and have shared your feedback with the product team. I can imagine how frustrating it can be to try and implement a feature you don't yet have access too. We truly appreciate you bringing this to our attention and will use your feedback to help improve new product implementation.

Thank you again for reaching out and asking the Klaviyo Community for insight with this!