Solved

Scheduling an email

• 23 May 2024
  • 5 replies

Badge

Hi all, 

I need some help - I am new to Klaviyo, and find it super easy but every now and again something happens that I cannot wrap my head around. 

I scheduled an email to be sent to 349 email recipients this morning at 5am. When I checked the progress and status at 8 am, the status of the email is “Sending” and that it has only sent the email to 28 recipients so far. This is obviously not correct and I cannot seem to find the reason as to why the email was not sent to EVERYONE at 5AM. 

Can someone assist? 

icon

Best answer by bluesnapper 24 May 2024, 11:17

View original

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +39

Welcome to the community @Anja Marie

Did you set the send schedule to a ‘fixed send time’ or a ‘gradual send over several hours’?

Regards

Andy

Badge

Hi Andy, 

Thank you for your message. I do not recall setting this - so maybe the setting was incorrect. Where do you get this option? 

Kindly, Anja

Userlevel 7
Badge +39

Hi @Anja Marie 

It’s configured on the campaign schedule step.

Regards

Andy

Badge

Thank you for the great feedback! 

I noticed that my settings was setup to US Time, where I am sitting in South Africa and am sending to a South African audience. So I changed my setup and the SENDING timezone to SA and it all appears to be working all good now. @bluesnapper I also changed that “Gradual Send Over Several Hours” to the right setting - thank you very much. 

Upwards and onwards! 

Userlevel 7
Badge +39

Glad you got it sorted @Anja Marie 

Regards

Andy