Solved

Seeking a Klaviyo expert to help with unfinished flows.

• 25 September 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge

We had a marketing firm rebuild our website last year and implement an integrated tech stack to help us retain customers and gain new ones. We have just realized that the email flows that we paid them to implement were not all finished and published. I am looking to hire a Klaviyo expert to finish these flows for us. They integrate with Recharge, Rebuy, Smile.i.o, and other apps. Anyone have any recs?

icon

Best answer by ebusiness pros 25 September 2023, 19:35

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +24

Hi @PerkMiss, welcome to the community!

What a frustrating experience to have. I’m sorry to hear that happened.

My agency ebusiness pros specializes in email and SMS marketing, as we’ve found that relationship-building at scale is one the of the most effective services we can provide to our clients. We’ve worked with DTC brands since 2000, and have experience with CPG brands/ food products.

You can view our website here https://ebusinesspros.com/. We’ve been Klaviyo Master Partners since 2019, and I’d be happy to have a quick call with you to see if your brand would be a good fit to work with us!

Warmly,

Gabrielle

Klaviyo Champion and Marketing Lead at ebusiness pros

P.S. If you’d like to get a sense for how we approach our work, these two articles might be helpful. 

Badge

Thanks for the response Gabrielle. I’d love to set up a call to discuss our needs and to see if ebusiness pros would be a good fit for us. You can reach me at whatsbrewing@perkolatorcoffee.com to set up a call. 

Userlevel 6
Badge +24

You’re quite welcome. Just sent my calendar link!

Badge +2

Hi @PerkMiss,

We’d also like to throw our hat in the ring if you’d like to consider us. I left a Klaviyo Elite agency to start my own shop and have worked with many brands in the food and bev space. We offer one of the most robust and comprehensive audits around, which is entirely free! Check us out at www.impossiblemachine.io and feel free to schedule a call with us if you’d like to learn more about our approach and what makes us unique in the space. https://calendly.com/impossiblemachine