Solved

Send Invoice When order placed through WooCommerce (Any Automation)

• 27 September 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge

I am new Klaviyo. 

I am trying move my transactional emails from WooCommerce to Klaviyo. I have no problem setting up order confirmation email. However, I want to attach a pdf invoice to the confirmation email. 

Is there any way I can total automate the process? or I am fine using another plugin as well. 

icon

Best answer by David To 28 September 2023, 16:17

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @pavan 

Welcome to the community! Thanks for reaching out!

Unfortunately it is not possible to include an attachment.  We do offer a work-around which is outlined in our How to Add an Attachment to an Email help center article. 

Hope this helps!

Badge

Great, thanks. Order confirmation template showing 0 flows when I click on it. Is there any template to create a order confirmation email? Please I am not looking to add shipping tracking and all. I just want product details & amount paid.

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @pavan,

Although Klaviyo does not offer a prebuilt order confirmation flow for WooCommerce, we do offer the customer thank you: new vs. returning prebuilt flow which you can customize to fit your needs. 

Alternatively, you can also always build your flow and email templates from scratch. I would suggest taking a look at some of the resources we offer below:

Our template expert, @Anna McCarthy also has a really insightful tutorial she’s written in our Community on how to build your own dynamic table blocks:

I hope this helps!

David