Solved

Sending a review request when flow was set up after the purchase?

• 15 January 2024
  • 4 replies

Badge

Hi,

Was after some help with Review Requests.

I have set up a Review Request flow and in the preview it shows that the customers meet the flow trigger. The only problem I have is I had previously set up an incorrect flow so it didn't send the review request out when it should have. My question, is there a way to send out a Review Request to all my customers that made a purchase previously without having to use the manual method and just emailing them a link? 

Thanks in advance for your help.

icon

Best answer by GlowRope 15 January 2024, 08:36

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +42

@GlowRope 

You can back-populate the flow but the problem there is I assume you using metric so it will only back-populate the length of the flow (which if it was 1 email actually does nothing)

So I’m worried the manual (campaign) would be your best solution here.. just create segment of people who bought before your flow was live and never received that flow, send the flow email as template and then use it to send them campaign.. it shouldn’t take you more than 15 mins to do this..

Badge

Hi Bobi, 

Thanks a lot for your reply. You’re correct, it is based off a metric. 

That sounds like the way to go. I know the flow email generates the specific product they bought and gets them to review that product. Is there a way to make sure the email that gets sent auto customises to the product that they bought?

Badge

@GlowRope

You can back-populate the flow but the problem there is I assume you using metric so it will only back-populate the length of the flow (which if it was 1 email actually does nothing)

So I’m worried the manual (campaign) would be your best solution here.. just create segment of people who bought before your flow was live and never received that flow, send the flow email as template and then use it to send them campaign.. it shouldn’t take you more than 15 mins to do this..

Hi Bobi, 

Thanks a lot for your reply. You’re correct, it is based off a metric. 

That sounds like the way to go. I know the flow email generates the specific product they bought and gets them to review that product. Is there a way to make sure the email that gets sent auto customises to the product that they bought?

Userlevel 7
Badge +42

@GlowRope

Dynamic content is not available in the campaigns. The closest you can do is create a product feed with recently added to cart products (or viewed products) and show those in the campaign