Solved

Setting Up Welcome Flow Trigger

• 19 December 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge

I already have a ‘Subscribe and Save’ form towards the footer of my website home page. This was built with Pagefly, and encourages users to enter their email to get info, free gifts etc.

I want this to be the trigger for my welcome flow. 

Is this possible? And if so how do I set the trigger?

I have the same question for an existing ‘intent to exit’ pop up that I would like to use to trigger a different flow in Klaviyo.

Thanks in advance!

icon

Best answer by bluesnapper 19 December 2023, 12:26

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Welcome to the community @OptiRenew 

If you want to push sign-ups from Shopify to one list and push sign-ups from a Klaviyo exit intent form to a different Klaviyo list, here’s how you achieve that:

• Create the two welcome flows with flow triggers of “when someone subscribes to [your list]. Just select the list you want for each flow.
  • For the Klaviyo exit intent form, make sure it’s submitted to your target list (see below) to trigger that flow.
  • For Shopify, head to Integrations » Shopify and ensure the integration is pushing the sign-ups to your target list (also below) to trigger that flow. I don’t use Pagefly so test to make sure this is happening as expected.

Personally, I prefer to have one master list for subscribers and one welcome flow triggering from additions to that list. You can then add a conditional split in the flow (using the custom property $source) to branch members depending on how they subscribe if that’s what you want to do.

Does that answer your question?

Andy

Klaviyo form list

Shopify/Klaviyo integration

Badge

Thanks for the reply - and almost.

Both my ‘subscribe and save’ and ‘intent to exit’ forms are build outside of Klaviyo, but presumably I can push both of these from shopify to a specific list in Klaviyo that I can then essentially do what I like with.

To do this you said to ‘head to Integrations » Shopify and ensure the integration is pushing the sign-ups to your target list (also below) to trigger that flow’. Are you able to provide any more screenshots to show this process as I am struggling with it at the moment?

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @OptiRenew 

For the Shopify integration settings, click your account name (bottom left of your Klaviyo screen), then you’ll see list of options, one of which is ‘Integrations’. Click that and you should see ‘Shopify’ listed as one of those integrations. Selecting that will show the 2nd screenshot I posted above for the Shopify sync settings.

As to your 3rd party forms, depends on if and how they integate with Shopify/Klaviyo. For the exit intent, I always use a Klaviyo form unless there are other trigger requirements I have that it doesn’t support.

Hope that helps.

Regards

Andy