Skip to main content
Solved

Sharing Email Campaign Via URL—Update?

• 3 June 2024
  • 1 reply

Has anyone found a new workaround for creating a public campaign URL without having to login to Klaviyo? I have also attempted the “webview” code at the bottom of my emails, but it does not work—this only loads a “Placeholder” page and I don’t need to share it publicly through social media.

I just want to be able to create an easily shareable public link, as some of our readers miss campaigns, etc. and it is super helpful for customer service. I also use it for cross-checking/editing in my company. Not sure why Klaviyo hasn’t implemented this? It seems like such a necessity. If anyone has found a solution, would love any insight! 

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +59

Hi @HannahfromMDK,

You’re right, I was hoping this would be a native feature of Klaviyo too. I’ve talked about the methods here in case you haven’t seen it, along with some other comments by other community members:

The webview link would work when you send the Campaign, but just note, all personalized data and links in the email is active including things like managing preference, unsubscribe, etc.  You can take the time to download the HTML and strip them out and then repost the HTML if you want to go the extra step.