Solved

The date-property triggered flow does not work for me

• 19 October 2021
  • 2 replies

Badge +2

I am very angry, I have tried everything and it does not work for me.

So I have the profile (create a list with my email to test)

I did 6 different flows and no mail arrived. I did 1 at 3.30 pm Santiago time, another at 3.30 pm recipient time, another 3.30 pm Argentina time (in case it didn't work), another (3) two days before the anniversary. And nothing works for me !!

What can be?

My profile:

October 19

Flows:

flow 1

flow 2

flow 3
icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 19 October 2021, 18:40

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @milovan9926 

Im so sorry creating this anniversary flow has been frustrating to you. Hopefully I can help you figure this out. 

The first thing I would say is to check the acceptable date formatting for your profile property “Anniversary”, the date needs to be in one of Klaviyo’s accepted date/time formats in order to trigger a flow; e.g., YYYY-MM-DD or MM/DD/YYYY. As of now its showing October 19, 1999 instead of 10/19/1999 or 1999-10-19. Also, if you are setting this flow “Live” after the 1 day time delay set in the trigger you’ve shown above, e.g. you set the flow live today without changing the anniversary date, you will need to back-populate the flow so that the profile will go through the flow. Once it is live, it will automatically start pulling in the profiles that meet the conditions set. Also check out this community post that talks about back populating an anniversary flow. 

I hope that this gets you back on track! Thank you for coming to the Klaviyo Community for help with your flow!

Badge +2

Hey @milovan9926 

Im so sorry creating this anniversary flow has been frustrating to you. Hopefully I can help you figure this out. 

The first thing I would say is to check the acceptable date formatting for your profile property “Anniversary”, the date needs to be in one of Klaviyo’s accepted date/time formats in order to trigger a flow; e.g., YYYY-MM-DD or MM/DD/YYYY. As of now its showing October 19, 1999 instead of 10/19/1999 or 1999-10-19. Also, if you are setting this flow “Live” after the 1 day time delay set in the trigger you’ve shown above, e.g. you set the flow live today without changing the anniversary date, you will need to back-populate the flow so that the profile will go through the flow. Once it is live, it will automatically start pulling in the profiles that meet the conditions set. Also check out this community post that talks about back populating an anniversary flow. 

I hope that this gets you back on track! Thank you for coming to the Klaviyo Community for help with your flow!

i.e if I manually edit the date in someone's profile and put the date as 2020/10/27

and then in the flow I put it to do it 7 days before that date, should it already work?

or should I import the list as a csv containing the person's birthday / anniversary date?