Skip to main content

The logic filter email partial flow

• 14 May 2024
  • 2 replies

Hi there, I'm concerning about the to do partial fullfill logic to send the email properly to customer, the logic like that:
If I want filter to see if the order has been partially fulfilled before, to adjust the email message accordingly.
On the contrary, with the partial order fulfilled event, I want to filter to see if the order is partially fulfilled, is it the final tracking, or is there still other tracking yet to be fulfilled to adjust the message accordingly?
Can someone suggest me the filter condition to do this, thanks so much

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +59

Hi @TungKeslyKomen, welcome to the community.

I’m assuming you’re on Shopify - in Shopify, an event is fired for each Fulfilled Partial Order including the last one that completes the order. If it’s the final Fulfilled Partial Order, you can check the Fulfilled Status dimension to see if a Fulfilled Partial Order is the last one based on the “FulfillmentStatus” field.

If the FulfillmentStatus is “partial” then it is one of possible many partial fulfillments.  If it’s the final (last partial order to complete the order), then the FulfillmentStatus becomes “fulfilled.”

You can see this quick Flow Setup as an example:

Here, I’m splitting to see if the Partial Order’s FulfillmentStatus is “partial” or “fulfilled.”  Technically, I don’t need the second Trigger Split (if it’s not partial, then it’s fulfilled by default), but doing that just for illustration purposes.

Just note, if you have other Flows based on the “Fulfilled Order” - you may want to exclude partial fulfilled orders from those Flows since they will be handled in this Flow.

There’s a bit more explanation here Klaviyo documentation:

Does this help?

Badge

Thank for helping buld the sample but i have trouble if i divide the pack to 2-3 track to fulfill completed to customers. I will send the customer each pack one email to ensure that for them. I wonder to build  the condition of trigger after the first email order, what the trigger condition is ???