Skip to main content
Solved

Time Delay Is broken

• 11 July 2024
  • 1 reply

So when adding the time delay to my flow, I add the delay lets say 1 day and then when I go to try and save it just loads endlessly. I have been waiting half an hour and it’s not my internet.

I have also cleared my cache already so I think it’s a Klaviyo problem, but I can’t contact support to tell them as I have a free account. Can anyone suggest or help?

This is not ideal.

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +59

Hi @yassylindsay, welcome to the community.

Sometimes you get logged out of Klaviyo in the background, so may want to open it up in a new window or tab and log out and back in again.  I notice Klaviyo tends to log me out every 24 hours, so if you left a tab open on Klaviyo, it tends to get “stuck.” 

Another suggestion is to check Klaviyo status page here:

https://status.klaviyo.com/

It doesn’t happen often, but on occasion, you can see if there is some maintenance issues going on, or some type of bug or issue on Klaviyo’s side that might be impacting you.

The last thing I would mention just in case, is to make sure you’re not logged into more than one Klaviyo account at a time (per email address).  And by the same measure, also make sure you’re the only one logging in with your credentials.  If you have a colleagues or others that need access to Klaviyo, make sure to invite them separately with their own account.

Let us know if that works!