Transactional Flows to all customers

• 27 February 2023
  • 2 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +12
  • Partner - Silver
  • 122 replies

Hi Community,

Did you use Klaviyo flows to send transactional emails? If you have a need to send notification to all customers about some privacy policy changes or in regards for example site maintenance. How you can set up a trigger to include all customers unsuppressed and suppressed?

icon

Best answer by retention 27 February 2023, 18:05

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +57

Hi @Jakub,

For these scenarios, we typically build a Segment Triggered Flow, and create the required transactional message. Then we contact Klaviyo Support to review the message, approve it as a Transactional message, and then backpopulate the Flow to start sending. 

Segments can include unsuppressed people, but until a message is approve for transactional messages, they are automatically prevented from sending to suppressed people.

Some more documentations for others about Transactional messages in Klaviyo that might be helpful:

I’m not sure if you can get Campaigns approved for Transactional Messages, but I imagine someone else here might be able to chime in if they have done that?

Userlevel 5
Badge +12

Hi @retention 

Thanks for the answer this is exactly what I did and this works. Klaviyo support mark you flow as transactional and you can backpoulate you desired audience to trigger the flow.