Skip to main content
Solved

trigger and conditional split

• 10 May 2024
  • 5 replies

hi,

I am trying to set up a replenishment flow based on a custom property ‘weight’. I collect customer input with a sign up form on this property where customer can fill in the values weight_1, weight_2 or weight_3. I am using this data in a conditional split.

I am struggling with the time delay of 3 different replenishment emails:

1. Send customer with weight equals weight_1 a replenishment email 60 days after he/she placed an order
  2. Send customer with weight equals weight_2 a replenishment email 30 days after he/she placed an order
  3. Send customer with weight equals weight_3 a replenishment email 20 days after he/she placed an order

Could you please help me out?

Cheers

5 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +8

HI Stephen, just want to clarify.

You are struggling with adding in the filters before the time delay?

What can be donee though (just on assumption of the situation)
1. Trigger - Fulfilled Order

2. Conditional Split 1 - Properties about someone (Value name) weight_1 AND Has placed Order equals 1 60 days ago

3. Conditional Split 2 -Properties about someone (Value name) weight_2 AND Has placed order equals 1 30 days ago

4. Conditional Split 3 -Properties about someone (Value name) weight_3 AND Has placed order equals 1 in last 20 days ago

Hope this works!

Badge +1

hi Jocelyn,

Thanks for your clarification! I ‘ll try this!

Cheers

stephan

Badge +1

hi Jocelyn,

Just a final quick question. Should I put all 3 conditional splits in one single conditional split box (dragged from the left side panel)? And use OR between the 3 differents conditional splits?

Cheers

stephan

Badge +1

When I apply the standard flow ‘Replenishment Reminder’ and simply replace the standard ‘wait 25 days’ with the 3 conditional splits like you mentioned, does that mean that the replenishment emails are send out after 60, 30 or 20 days? (based on the property weight)

Userlevel 1
Badge +8

Hi Stephan,

If you configure the splits with the details mentioned on my previous message it will send to people based on whether they have placed an order during that period (last 30 days etc)

If you add in time delays you can probably reduce your days on the conditional splits. For example instead “Has placed Order equals 1 60 days ago’ you can do “Has placed Order equals 1 55 days ago” and add a time delay of “5 days” below it so it will wait those amount of days. 

Here is what the layout should look like (the trigger will of course be ‘Fulfilled Order” not placed order )

Hope this helps!