Skip to main content
Solved

Trigger gathering feedback from an event

• 3 July 2024
  • 1 reply

I am absolutely new to Klaviyo. I am looking for a way to gather customer feedback about a service. A separate system would be aware of when the service was delivered to the customer. So I am wondering, would it be possible to implement something like this:

1. A service, managed in a separate system is delivered to customer
  2. The system has a scheduled process that would call Klaviyo after x amount of time after the service was delivered
  3. The call triggers a flow in Klaviyo, which sends en email notification to client asking to provide feedback
  4. The customer provides feedback either in an email form or the customer is redirected to form page

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @romualdas 

Welcome to the community!

There are a couple of different ways to go about setting up a feedback process. This will be entirely dependent on what software you are using as your service manager. 

Are you using a prebuilt service manger integration with Klaviyo? If so, you should be able to use the event data already synced with Klaviyo to create a flow that would allow you to request feedback.

If you are not using a prebuilt integration, you can work with your developer or IT team to build a custom integration that would allow you to sync the necessary data with Klaviyo. 

Hope this helps!