Solved

Triggers Filters doesn't work

• 25 April 2024
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

I’ve created a kind of up-sell flow in Klaviyo with some triggers filters that looks like that:

When Someone Placed an Order → then these profile filters

then → triggers filters

but it didn’t seems to work because I saw no contant/profile entering the flow. I checked the website platform analytics and it looks like people ordered one of these products but didn’t enter the flow. 

Any idea why be happening?

icon

Best answer by JessFosnough 25 April 2024, 13:27

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +42

@Alinga 

I’m not sure if these are full product names or just part of a product name. Since you are using contain I assume they are just part of product names. And when setting up trigger splits the Type of the event is set to List by default but if you use just part of the name you need to change it to Text type.

Userlevel 5
Badge +17

Hi @Alinga,

In addition to what @Bobi N. mentioned, if you want customers to enter if they have ordered any of those products, you would need to change the trigger filter condition to OR in stead of AND; right now it looks to me like they would have to purchase all of those products to qualify for the flow. Apologies if I’m misunderstanding what you want to accomplish.

Best of luck!

Badge +1

Ohh, now I see what I did wrong. I have to switch from AND to OR. It makes sense, because I want the people who bought one of these products to enter the flow, not all.

Thank you very much.