Solved

Troubleshoot Flow Sending

• 7 January 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

Please help me
Hi, I am creating emails through klaviyo
I need to ask you some questions.

1. Why is it that the emails that I configure on klaviyo, even though they are active do not reach the recipient?
2. The automatic email that shopify sends when you subscribe to the site, is it editable or deleteable?
3. Why is it that if I try to type my email in the newsletter subscription and press send, nothing happens?
4. How do I add the tracking service in the klaviyo email?

Translated with DeepL

icon

Best answer by Dov 9 January 2023, 20:16

View original

2 replies

Badge +1

even though i synced klavyio to shopify the streams don't reach the recipient

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @VOLTEItalia,

Thanks for sharing this with us.

1. There could be a number of reasons why an email may not reach a desired recipient. For starters, I recommend checking out the threads below for some potential solutions:

While that speaks to flow sending, you may also be interested to check out our article on campaign skip reasons

1. What you’re referring to is known as a double opt-in email. According to Shopify’s documentation, you can adjust the double-opt in setting by clicking Settings > Notifications in your Shopify admin. For any further questions on Shopify functionality, I recommend speaking with their support team.
  2. If your email address is already a part of this list, or you have previously received an email from a flow triggered off of the Newsletter list, or passed through the flow triggered off of the Newsletter list when the emails in the flow were not live, you would not receive the email(s) contained in that flow. I hope the solutions proposed in the articles at the beginning of my reply help address this point.
  3. Depending on what type of tracking you’re referring to, we have documentation on UTM tracking. If you’re referring to tracking numbers as a part of an order, I recommend using our pre-built Shopify Shipping Confirmation flow which will automatically contain tracking information about the order. For more information on using pre-built flows in Klaviyo, see our guide here.

I hope that’s helpful.