Solved

Unable to create Abandoned Cart Flow

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hello,

The Abandon cart flow is not working. When I clicked on the button “get started”, nothing come up. Is it a glicht? Other flows work just fine. I tried logged out, logged back in, use Inconigto mode, still no luck. 

I attacht the screen recording, can someone review and tell me what’s going on with this flow? Abandon cart flow screen recording

Many thanks

Hannah

icon

Best answer by Dov 12 May 2021, 14:56

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @hannah,

Thank you so much for sharing your question and providing that screen recording.

This does appear to be a bug, and I will submit a support ticket to have this addressed and follow-up with a reply to this thread. In the meantime, you’ll be able to work around this problem by clicking Create Flow in the top right corner. From there, you will be able to select the default Abandoned Cart flow. This is the traditional way Klaviyo users build their flows.

Thanks and have a wonderful day.

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hello @hannah,

This issue has been resolved by our engineering team. Thank you for pointing it out.

Have a wonderful rest of your day.

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hello @dov.derin 

Thank you for all your reply. I figured it out the other way to create the abandoned cart flow, just like how you mentioned above. 

Glad the bug has been solved. 

Have a great weekend.

Hannah

Badge +1

Hi,

if i try to create abandon cart through create flow, even abandon does not show up in the metric.