Solved

Unable to create coupon code error in Welcome Flow

• 14 March 2024
  • 6 replies

Badge +1

Hello Klaviyo,

We're having trouble with our Welcome Flow because we just updated our Popup Form to a new Multipop Form. When I tested the new form if it was working properly, I noticed that the emails were not receiving emails from Welcome Flow. I check the analytics in the Welcome Flow and found out that the error is 'Unable to create coupon'. Maybe this is the reason why we are not receiving emails from the Welcome Flow. Could you please help me with this? Thank you

icon

Best answer by bluesnapper 14 March 2024, 11:05

View original

6 replies

Badge +1

Also, I forgot to attach this for your reference. Looking forward to a fast response regarding this isssue. Thank you!

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

Hi @JaneImpelido 

It looks like Klaviyo doesn’t have any (or enough) coupon codes to include.

With Shopify, dynamic coupons are replenished automatically by Klaviyo. However, they need to be added manually for some platforms, for example, WooC.

You can check the coupon status under ‘coupons’ in Klaviyo (example below). The first number is how many are available to send while the second number is how many are allocated.

I’d also check the coupon expiration date that was configured. It could be that Klaviyo can’t create it as that date has passed?

What platform are you on and can you share your coupon set-up?

Regards

Andy

Badge +1

Hi @bluesnapper!

I appreciate your fast response, thank you so much. We are using Shopify integration. I found out that there's an error in our coupon code used in the Coupons Tab. I'm trying to troubleshoot this issue now however, I'm receiving this kind of error shown in the red error message. Could you also help me troubleshoot the error here? Thank you again in advance!

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

No problem @JaneImpelido 

There is a code TAKE15 that was created on 16th February. The error looks like you’re trying to create a new code with the same name - correct?

Regards

Andy

Badge +1

@bluesnapper. Yes, I deleted the old one and I was able to create a new coupon name with the same name this time. And it's now working! I'm now able to receive the Welcome Email. Thank you so much for your help.

Userlevel 7
Badge +36

I'm glad it worked out for you, @JaneImpelido !

Regards

Andy