I am just getting familiar with Klaviyo. I have set my abandoned cart flow and also an email subscription flow. Both are working fine, after a few days at least. So I am getting familiar.
I had been working with Mautic for years prior to switching to Klaviyo.
I am only saying this because I am used to running email drips triggered on a certain date.
Now I thought Flows would have that capability but I can’t seem to find it.
What I need to do is send two types of emails on a certain day in the future.
• Email A goes to buyers of a product (a simple offer with a discount).
• Email B goes to those visitors of a product page who haven’t yet bought the product (thus it has more content, mainly more awareness with an offer as well).
After sending these two types I wait till Friday the send both groups an Email 2, which is a reminder that the offer is about to expire.
Now it is easy to set this flow in Klaviyo, apart from a start date.
I want to be able to say, start this flow on Monday such and such.
I can’t do this with Campaigns because I can’t even set conditions.
Is there another way to work around that?
Below is an image of a typical campaign.
- On the top are segments I include in a campaign (drip).
- Next is a condition that separates buyers from product viewers.
- Then come Monday emails to buyers on the left side and visitors on the right. The email send date is actually defined there.
- Then there is a condition (Opravljen nakup) that excludes those who have bought a product during the campaign. Everybody else gets drip2 which is a reminder the offer is about to expire.
Hope it makes sense.
So again how can I set a date as a trigger of a flow?
Or is there another way of doing it.
PS. Forgive my English. Not my native.
Best answer by DovView original