Solved

Using a flow to add a customer to a list based on a trigger.

• 29 December 2023
  • 1 reply

Badge

Is it possible to add a customer to a list (a customer who is already part of our main list being added to a specific secondary list) based on a trigger in flows?

I have a couple uses for this, which is why the vague information. One more specific use case:

I have an existing list of customers in our membership program list, and want to add anyone who purchases a particular product (the membership) in our store to this list. Is this possible? These customers would already be registered to our site and signed up to our main list.

icon

Best answer by In the Inbox 29 December 2023, 17:46

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +29

Hi @Bloom 

Thank you for posting your question in the community. You cannot add a user to another list via a flow step. But to achieve what you are looking to do, you’d want to set up a segment-based triggered flow instead. 

Within your first flow, you can apply a custom profile property to the customer. Based on that profile property, you can create a segment. Then, you can set up a flow based on that segment such that when a customer meets the criteria of your segment, they will be entered into your second flow.

I hope this helps!

@In the Inbox