Solved

Very confused by win-back flow analytics not making sense.

• 13 November 2021
  • 3 replies

Badge +2

Hey everyone, I’m trying to setup a win back flow for customers that haven’t ordered within 75 days (but have at least placed 1 order).

I setup the flow and set a filter, it seems to have filtered out people that didn’t place one in 75 days (which is opposite) of what I wanted. No mater what I do, and back-populate, the status does not change.

What am I missing? Is there a way to start everyone from 0 in the flow? 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lnu0wcns1jza1g4/winbackflow.png?dl=0

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 15 November 2021, 17:55

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge +7

Hey frwrdskincare. My advice here would be to go to Klaviyo Flow Library and get the Flow from there, as it’s already been set up correctly. Alternatively, you can just change the filter yourself. Here’s what the default Klaviyo Flow looks like: 

Hope that helps.

Badge +2

Thanks but that does not, I’m trying to figure out why it’s not behaving the way it ought to be and what I am missing. The way the original flow is setup, does not work for my needs.

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @frwrdskincare 

Would you mind sharing a screenshot of the flow trigger and filter that you are using? The link you shared in your original post says that it was deleted. I’m sure you’ve already seen this, but here is the Help Center article on setting up a Winback Flow that might help you figure out why its not behaving in the way you anticipated. I’ll be on the lookout for your screenshot you give any help that I can!