Solved

We are still collecting data for this campaign message.

• 9 May 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +4

Hello Klaviyo community,

I’m experiencing a little “problem” on a clients accounts. We sent out a campaign to our main subscriber list still after 24h that the campaign have been sent I cannot see any of the campaign analytics.

When I open the campaign overview tab a massage says “We are still collecting data for this campaign.” See screenshot below.

It may happen sometimes or do you think there’s something going on with the tracking code? On the integrations setting everything seems ok.

icon

Best answer by David To 9 May 2023, 15:57

View original

3 replies

Badge +2

We have been experiencing the exact same thing with our campaign from yesterday.

Badge +2

Exactly the same here!

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Japricott, @gregorsaturo, and @Luciënne,

Sorry to hear you’re all experiencing this behavior! We actually have an open incident report on this on our Klaviyo Status page

Our teams have identified and resolved the issue causing this error. Events for emails sent after 4:00pm are processing correctly under profiles, campaign analytics, and Klaviyo analytics. Emails sent between 11:45am and 400pm are still in the process of being resolved. 

To keep up to date on this incident, I would suggest either subscribing to our Klaviyo Status page or specifically for this Failures in processing email events incident. 

Thank you for your patiences as our team works towards resolving this!

Have a great day,

David