Solved

What is a manual flow in Klaviyo?

• 21 December 2022
  • 2 replies

Badge +1

Hello Everyone

I was searching for an eCommerce marketing platform and I came across Klaviyo. As you know, Klaviyo is the world’s leading e-commerce marketing platform. Klaviyo helps online businesses drive more sales with intelligent email, SMS, and web push personalization. With over 1,500+ five-star reviews on Shopify, Klaviyo is trusted by top brands including Gymshark, Verizon, JackThreads, and Huckberry. Despite all the good features, I have certain questions about this platform. I hope I will get some answers here.

What is a manual flow in Klaviyo?

Where Is Klaviyo Sign Up Form URL?

How do I set up Klaviyo automation?

Is Klaviyo any good for Email marketing?

What is double opt-in in Klaviyo?

What’s the biggest limitation on Klaviyo?

How do I sync Klaviyo and Facebook?

Where can I find coupons for Klaviyo? 

Looking forward! Thank you!

icon

Best answer by Taylor Tarpley 22 December 2022, 04:05

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hi there @symakhan84

Appreciate the interest in our platform, and I tend to think we’re pretty great :) But don’t just take my word for it, but check out these Help Center and Academy course to learn more about Klaviyo, it’s functionality and what we have to offer as a email marketing platform! 

• This awesome help center article on manual flows and this Community post will shed some insight on this automated email flow status. Essentially, it allows you to control when your emails go out to your customers in your flows as you have to approve each individual email to go out to each subscriber.

Additionally, I would keep searching the Community for more insight into all these awesome topics as this forum is the perfect place for peer-led learning and strategy sharing in the Klaviyo platform!

Thanks for participating in the Community! 

-Taylor 

Badge +1

Hey Guys

I recently asked about the amazing email automation tool, Klaviyo. Your responses were extremely encouraging and showed me how passionate you are about this incredible product! It's a powerful platform that can help take your business to new heights. From researching online and hearing from everyone who shared their experiences with me, I have developed an even greater appreciation for everything it offers. So here I am sharing what I've learned in hopes of being able to assist others on their journey too!

1) A manual flow in Klaviyo is a process that allows you to manually create personalized emails and send them out to specific customers. It’s the perfect tool for setting up targeted campaigns, special offers, and follow-up emails. You can quickly design and customize campaigns down to the recipient level with manual flows.

2) The Klaviyo sign-up form URL is located on the main page of the Klaviyo website. Once there, you can quickly and easily create an account with just a few simple steps. After signing up, you can access Klaviyo’s features and create powerful automated email campaigns. Klaviyo also offers a free trial account that gives you access to all of the features and functions for 30 days, giving you plenty of time to test the platform and decide if it’s right for your business.

3) Klaviyo makes it easy to create powerful automated flows that a variety of actions can trigger. You can set up automation for email campaigns, shopping cart abandonment campaigns, and more. Klaviyo’s drag-and-drop workflow builder allows you to create automated emails in a few simple steps quickly.

4) Klaviyo is an excellent email marketing platform. It offers powerful automation and segmentation capabilities to send targeted emails to the right customers. Klaviyo also integrates with a wide range of third-party services, giving you access to a wealth of customer data that you can use to create effective campaigns.

5) Double opt-in is a way to make sure that people who subscribe to your list want to receive emails from you. When someone signs up for your email list, they will receive an email asking them to confirm their subscription. Once they click the link in the confirmation email and agree to join your list, they become a confirmed subscriber.

6) Klaviyo does not offer built-in tools for creating and designing email templates. To create custom emails, you must use HTML or a third-party tool like Leadpages or MailChimp. Additionally, Klaviyo’s pricing structure is more expensive than some other services, so it may be out of reach for small businesses and individuals on a budget. Lastly, Klaviyo does not have any built-in remarketing features like targeted ads. You will need to use other services such as Google Ads or Facebook Ads.

7) Klaviyo integrates with Facebook easily and quickly. First, you must create a Facebook Business page and connect it to your Klaviyo account using the integration settings in your Klaviyo dashboard. From there, you can sync data such as customer profiles, purchase history, and website activity to better target Facebook ads.

8) Klaviyo offers a variety of promotional discounts and coupons that can be found on their website or through third-party websites. Some best deals I found are:

https://dealspotr.com/promo-codes/klaviyo.com

https://klaviyo.knoji.com/promo-codes/

https://www.coupongot.com