Solved

What is the name of the triggers or the flow that invites people to subscribe to the newsletter?

• 6 March 2021
  • 3 replies

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hello !

I want to make a post-purchase flow in which I can invite the buyer to subscribe to the newsletter.

I already have a Signup Forms, but I want to invite it through an email.

Thank you very much

icon

Best answer by Paul S 8 March 2021, 00:19

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +10

Hi @NicolasFromAllBeauty,

The first step would be to select a post purchase flow from our flow library or to create one from scratch either utilizing the placed order or fulfilled order as the trigger. You may be safer using the fulfilled order metric since it is possible that even though the customer placed an order, they did not ultimately follow through with the purchase.

From there, once the flow has been placed in your flows section, you can use a subscribe page that is linked to your main mailing list.

Using a subscribe page or signup form, creates a way for people to enter whatever list you choose. We recommend using a subscribe page as you will then be able to link to it in your emails.

2019-07-23_09-58-41.png

Below is a link from our help center that has some information about Subscribe Pages:

Understanding List Growth Tools in Klaviyo

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi @NicolasFromAllBeauty,

The first step would be to select a post purchase flow from our flow library or to create one from scratch either utilizing the placed order or fulfilled order as the trigger. You may be safer using the fulfilled order metric since it is possible that even though the customer placed an order, they did not ultimately follow through with the purchase.

From there, once the flow has been placed in your flows section, you can use a subscribe page that is linked to your main mailing list.

Using a subscribe page or signup form, creates a way for people to enter whatever list you choose. We recommend using a subscribe page as you will then be able to link to it in your emails.

2019-07-23_09-58-41.png

Below is a link from our help center that has some information about Subscribe Pages:

Understanding List Growth Tools in Klaviyo

Hi Paul.

I understand and appreciate your help.

Now, how can I, from a flow or campaign, send an email that invites you to subscribe to the newsletter. I don't want to invite them from the home page of my website, I want to include it, for example, in Email # 3 of a flow already created.

Thanks!

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @NicolasFromAllBeauty

Adding to the conversation that @Paul S started, if you wish to send an email which allows your contacts to subscribe to your emailing list without redirecting users to your website’s homepage, you can utilize the list’s specific Subscribe page that Paul had mentioned. 

By including the Subscribe Page’s URL as either a hyperlink in a text or even the Link URL for a button; when your recipients click on it, they would be redirected to this List specific Subscribe Page where they can signup and join the list automatically without the need to be navigated back to your website. 

You can find this Subscribe Page’s Link URL by:

1. Navigating to the List you want users to be added to 
  2. Clicking into the Subscribe & Preference Pages tab
  3. Selecting the Subscribe page
  4. Next to the Copy URL button, that Link URL will be the Subscribe Page’s specific Link which you can use as a hyperlink or the URL for your buttons

-David