Skip to main content

Currently Live Flow:

I currently have a Welcome Flow in place and it is live, it is generally the brand introduction and product introduction with welcome offer included.

Desired Outcome:

As we are launching our loyalty program, I’d like to take down the welcome offer, meaning I need to adjust all emails in the currently live welcome flow.

I also want to introduce this loyalty program to both the new and existing subscribers

Questions

1. Should I keep the Welcome Flow and Loyalty Program Flow separated?
  2. I’m envisioning a few flows, but is this the best?
    1. Flow 1: To existing subscribers there will be a loyalty program flow with trigger being “not a vip in every step”, send loyalty program eDMs. At any step he/she becomes a VIP, he/she will exit flow 
    2. Flow 2A: To new subscribers after the launch of loyalty program. This will be a new Welcome Flow that introduce the brand and product without mention of loyalty program, taking out welcome offer as well.
    3. Flow 2B: To new subscribers after the launch of loyalty program, plus it has not been a VIP, to send a certain number of days later, collide with Normal Brand/Product Welcome Flow

Hopefully this isn’t too complicated… I’m new to email marketing, so would like to get some advice on what’s the best way to set it up and it’s easy to maintain later… many thanks in advance!!!

Hey @cynthiackb 

Welcome to the community!

Can you share a little bit more about the overall goals of the loyalty program and your updated welcome series? If the flows do not mention the loyalty program how will they differ from each other in content? 

Hi @cynthiackb - thanks for sharing your question with the community! 

Without more details on your loyalty program and overall objectives for these flows, below is one potential flow+campaign strategy: 

Welcome Flow. Audience: new subscribers who are not customers. Objective: introduce them to the brand and present your acquisition offer(s). This could include promoting your evergreen welcome offer, your loyalty program, seasonal promotion, etc.

Post-Purchase Flow. Audience: new customers. Objective: encourage to join loyalty program. 

Loyalty Flow. Audience: new loyalty program members. Objective: encourage repeat purchase. 

Loyalty Announcement Campaign(s). Audience: all non-loyalty subscribers. Segment: customers vs prospects. Objective: announce and encourage to join loyalty program.

I hope that helps! Please let us know if we can help further.