Solved

What Trigger Filters and Flow Filters do I need to use to send customer to particular product survey?

• 17 January 2023
  • 3 replies

Badge +1
  • Contributor I
  • 2 replies

Hello, 

I am setting up my 3 x Buyer Series where I would like to invite the customer to complete a survey about the product they have purchased and used 3 times. 

The surveys are unique to the product so I need the recipient and email contents needs to be unique to that product. 

• Someone has placed an order 3 times overall time 
  • The order included this product 3 times overall time  
  • Send particular email 

I hope that makes sense! Thanks for any advice! 

icon

Best answer by Omar 17 January 2023, 04:05

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +44

Hi @ansc,

There are a couple of ways you can go about this.

First one would be to use a segment and have a flow that triggers of that segment.

Second one would be to have this triggered either on placed order or fulfilled order (to make sure it was delivered). Not taking into account any returns or cancelations.

When creating a flow you need to think about how you'd like to set this up. I don't know which products you sell or how many SKU's you have but you could either create 1 flow that contains various products or have separate flows per product.

You'll need to think about what happens if people order multiple products so you can exclude either a flow or a path within a flow depending on which product has precedence. 

I would suggest to either take pen and paper or a flow charting tool to draw it out first before you begin.

I hope this helps.

Omar Lovert // Polaris Growth // Klaviyo Master Platinum Partner

We help with e-commerce growth through CRO, Klaviyo and CVO

Badge +1

Thanks for your advice, @Omar

This is how I was thinking I would set it up? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +44

Hi @ansc,

The setup of the flow could work but do bare in mind that you've said “over all time” meaning if they switched products (which is in the 3th split) and now bought another product for the 3th time they could potentially still enter the wrong flow.

So a person bought “product A” 3 times, and the 1st email from the flow (left) contains the correct emails for this product… This person then came back and now has bought “product B” at least once or at least enough to trigger the eligible for judge.me review and placed order or fulfilled order at least 3 times, this means they would still enter the first conditional logic path.

In the flow filter you say max amount of orders is 3 times but if someone bought product A 2 times and “product B” 2 times they would not enter the flow since the total orders is above 3. So you still have to play around with it a bit.

Omar Lovert // Polaris Growth // Klaviyo Master Platinum Partner

We help with e-commerce growth through CRO, Klaviyo and CVO