Solved

Why 1 email within a flow isn't being sent?

• 13 December 2022
  • 3 replies

Badge +1

Hi, I have a flow with 6 emails, and all are being triggered and sent, except for ONE of the six emails.  Why could this be?  Any help would be great!  The flow is triggered when someone enters a list.

Thank you,

Jocelyn

icon

Best answer by Dov 13 December 2022, 22:38

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +18

Looks like you’re referring to Email #7, right? What can you see in flow analytics? Is smart sending is turned ON or OFF? Can you click on email #7 tab in the flow and share the screenshot? Have you also tried raising a ticket with support about the same?

If you can reply with additional info or screenshots, that would help pinpoint the answer.

Badge +1

Hi @inboxingmaestro !  Yes, it’s email #7.  Smart sending is OFF.

See two screenshost of analytics.  Everything is still at zero:

Userlevel 7
Badge +61

Hi @JocelynkP,

Thanks for sharing this with us.

First, can you confirm when you added this email to the flow? If it was added after users had already passed this step, you’d need to backpopulate the flow in order to have these users pass through this step. There are different “types” of backpopulation based on what the trigger for your flow is. For more information on backpopulating flows for list or segment triggers see the thread below:

for metric triggers see this thread below:

Also, I noticed you have quite a few flow emails that have been delivered but none currently in “waiting” or “needs review”. This is a sign that users may not currently be entering the flow (though I understand you’ve had emails delivered already). Have a look at some potential reasons why users may not be entering a flow below:

I hope those resources are helpful.