Solved

Why are there people waiting for weeks to receive an email when the time delay is only 6 days?

• 21 April 2023
  • 4 replies

Badge +1

People stopped receiving my emails in my flow. It says they are waiting to be sent for 2-3 weeks even though the time delay is only 6 days, sometimes even 1 day. Please help!

icon

Best answer by stephen.trumble 1 May 2023, 11:12

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @jackieellis 

Welcome to the community and congrats on your first post!

Just a few quick questions to help get some more details. Can you share a screen shot of the flow setup, like the trigger and any filters you are using for the flow? Are any of your flow emails set to Manual, this would require you to review every profile before the email is sent to them regardless of the time delay. Providing the screenshots of your setup will help us figure what’s going on, I'll be on the lookout for your response!

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @jackieellis 

Just wanted to reach back out to see if you were able to solve this? If so, can you share what you did to help other community members who might experience the same issue in the future? If not, let me know how I can help!

Badge +1

No, they are not set to manual. But I’ve exceeded the profile limit, so I wonder if that’s affecting things? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @jackieellis 

Yes, that would be the problem. Once you’ve hit the profile limit or email limit for your billing cycle, your messages will be canceled unless you upgrade your account to a plan that allows a bigger profile limit. The article I linked above will walk you through how to upgrade your account if you choose too, and provide more details on how Klaviyo plans generally work. Hope this helps!