Solved

Why aren't the products in my Shopify store showing up as an option on my Fulfilled Order Flow?

• 21 February 2021
  • 1 reply

Badge +2

I am creating a Fulfilled Order Flow. I need to set a filter for Items where it Contains the item name of a  specific product name from my store. The product is active in my shopify store but when I use the drop down menu to select an Item name in Klaviyo, it only shows older product names in the store but not the name of the new product.

What do I need to do? Is there a way to manually tell Klaviyo what items are in the store? Why hasn't Klaviyo updated the item names in the drop down menu?

Any help is appreciated!

icon

Best answer by cassy.lee 22 February 2021, 04:10

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 6
Badge +9

Hi @ballwrkteam

Thanks for sharing this in the Community! Since this is for the fulfilled order flow, the product will need to have actually been fulfilled in order for it to show up in the dropdown. From an article on Reviewing Shopify Data:

the Fulfilled Order event is tracked when an order is marked as "fulfilled" in your Shopify store.

You can verify this by placing a test order and seeing if the event gets pulled into your list. 

Hope that is helpful! 
-Cass.