Skip to main content
Solved

Why does an error pop up when I want to delete a clone from my flow? And why won't the email I want to drag not go?

• 10 April 2023
  • 2 replies

Hi, 

I wanted to add an email to my flow and couldn’t work it out, so I thought I would create a clone then edit it.  Bad idea I reckon.

Then I found on this forum how to add an email to an existing flow my dragging the email icon into the existing flow that I want to add to.  Then I went to delete the two clones I had made in the flow, which is easy to find using the three dots and hit delete email, then an error message appears and will not allow me to delete the clones.  

Second issue, when I try to drag the email over to create a new email it spins out for ages and not email is added. 

Can anyone help with this?

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +60

Hey @Moontime 

Welcome to the community and thanks for reaching out for help with your flow. 

I would recommend trying a few different tasks to try and fix the speed the app is processing and ability to delete emails from a flow.

• Log out completely, clear your history and cache and restart the browser. Also, if you aren’t using Chrome as the browser, it is recommended for the best results.
  • Try using an incognito window.
  • Turn off any browser plugins or VPN that may be interfering.
  • What admin role are you assigned? Certain roles cannot delete/remove anything from the account.

Lastly, what is the error you are getting when trying to delete? Can you share a screenshot of what you are seeing to help troubleshoot the error type?

I’ll be on the lookout for your response!

Badge +1

Hey Stephen,

Wow!  Thank you for your detailed message.  What you say makes so much sense. When I return to the office I will try out everything you recommend.

The error message was “Error status code 403.”

Thanks again,

Fiona from Moontime Rituals