Skip to main content
Solved

Why is shows me 'Source Code' on every email template

• 3 May 2024
  • 4 replies

Hello, is something wrong with my accounts that’s shows me ‘Source Code’ to edit text block in editor?

I will show you the photo (it doesn’t let me to edit the text in another way):

4 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +23

Hi @Alinga,

See this thread:

Apparently they changed the UI and now editing the text box is not on the left side panel. I have not yet seen this functionality in my account, though.

Good luck!

Userlevel 1
Badge +2

Hi @Alinga,

See this thread:

Apparently they changed the UI and now editing the text box is not on the left side panel. I have not yet seen this functionality in my account, though.

Good luck!

Ohh many many many thanks!

Badge

is there a way I can change it so my account isn't code? just normal text. I don't understand code and I can't do basic functions such as change font, text size and colour etc

Userlevel 5
Badge +23

Hi @kirigreen,

I don’t think there is a way to not have the code on the left hand side, but you can hide it by clicking the carrot at the top right - see screen shot below.  To edit text the normal way, just double click in any text box. The toolbar should be at the top. I have heard there are issues while using the new editor on tablets or on a mobile device; I only use it on a desktop and haven’t had any issues. Let me know if you have any more questions!

Click arrow to hide code.

To edit text the normal way, just double click in any text box. The toolbar should be at the top.

Screen shot of toolbar after double clicking in text box.

I have heard there are issues while using the new editor on tablets or on a mobile device; I only use it on a desktop and haven’t had any issues. Let me know if you have any more questions!