Skip to main content
Solved

Why the metric "placed order" don't appear in my Email Test A/B?

• 24 July 2024
  • 3 replies

Hello!

I’m trying to do a Test A/B in an email of the Abandoned Cart Flow to see which variation receives the most orders, but when I create the different variations and i’m going to put the metric I want to test, the metric “placed order” don’t appear.

(I’m using WooCommerce)

According to what I have read in this post, the metric should appear in order to be tested, does anyone know what happens?

(I would like to say that it is not for lack of metrics or history of people who have placed orders.)

Thanks in advance.

3 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +25

Hey @Adrianpperez 

this is only available for campaigns currently. You can read about this here

and its not available for A/B testing flow emails currently 

I hope this helps

Thanks

Arpit

Badge

Oh okay, I didn’t know this, thanks @ArpitBanjara.

And do you know why this metric isn’t available for emails in a flow? I think it’s super powerful.

So having modified the type of discount I give in the abandoned cart to see which works best (fixed discount or free shipping), I will choose the click metric in the A/B and then I should see from the data that the test gives me, of those people who have clicked, how many have ended up buying, right? And then choose which one I feel works best.

Thank you for your response!

Userlevel 5
Badge +25

Hey @Adrianpperez 

I asked Klaviyo support and they have added it under ‘Feature Requests’ and passed it along to their tech team, so we should see it as a feature down the line.

You can actually see the number of recipients and the total revenue earned from each variation, when you click ‘View test’ on each A/B test 

You can see that under A/B test results

You can see this before you choose the winner variation, however Klaviyo will always give ‘Win probability’ based on either open or click rate that you have selected when you setup the A/B test, but you can always manually select the winner based on which variation generated more ‘placed orders’. 

win probability for the same A/B test shown in previous screenshot

I hope this helps

Cheers

Arpit