Solved

WINBACK FLOW NOT PERFORMING WELL

• 14 May 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge

HI-

My winback flows are not performing well. I checked our analytics for each winback flow and nothing seems to be working. We have no open and click rates. We did the back populate trigger as well for customers who had orders last from x number of days.

Is there anything that we did wrong or should add to show data from old customers who have opened our win back emails?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by bluesnapper 14 May 2024, 10:25

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +39

Welcome to the community @Savanah 

Can you share your win-back flow? It should be a placed order trigger with a profile filter of ‘Placed Order zero times since starting this flow’ but it would help to see your time delays and to know what the typical re-order time interval is for your products.

By their nature, win-back flows are a last-ditch attempt to get a customer to re-order, however, if your winback target profiles are engaging with your other emails, you should have reasonable engagement with the winback emails too. 

From my client accounts, the first win back email open rates are around 55% and click rates are 5%-6% (90-days)

Do you have a sunset flow in place to weed out unengaged profiles before they enter the win-back flow?

Regards

Andy