Solved

WooCommerce not showing tax in Abondoned cart flow!

• 10 October 2023
  • 2 replies

Badge

I run an e-commerce store on WooCommerce and I'm currently in the process of setting up flows. I need help with the following in my abandoned chart flow:

In my abandoned cart flow, the product prices are displayed excluding Tax. I want them to be displayed including Tax.
The thing is, I'm a digital illiterate... I simply don't understand how to do it! 🤷🏻👴🏻 And yes, I´ve tried all kind of things

This is what it looks like in my emails when Klaviyo send them:

Inside the box:

And I'm just wondering, what should it say instead of Quantity: {{ item.Quantity|floatformat:0 }} — Total: {% currency_format item.LineTotal|floatformat:2 %} to display inclusive of Tax?

Now I'm going to take a break and have a little meltdown. Hopefully, when I come back, someone much wiser will have delivered a good answer.🙏🏼

icon

Best answer by bluesnapper 10 October 2023, 14:50

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +37

Welcome to the community @Herman 

Assuming your table row collection is: event.extra.Items and row alias is: item, then for WooC try:

Quantity: {{ item.Quantity|floatformat:0 }} — Total: {% currency_format item.TotalWithTax|floatformat:2 %}

You can check by selecting preview & test in your abandoned email and check against previous event info.

I hope that works for you.

Regards

Andy

Badge

Why didn't I ask this question a week ago? It would have saved me a lot of headache! Thanks a lot for your help @bluesnapper 🙏🏻